Thursday, August 10, 2023

A-158 Autism July Digital Scrapbook Kit

 I found a lost kit. Now, mind you, I originally made this in 2013 and I was not as skilled as I am now. But if you're not terribly fussy, you'll probably enjoy it. It's definitely more bold than what I make now. Seems like over the years there are more and more cases of autism. I love my autistic family and friends. They make life beautiful and vibrant!! 




I created this with the old Autism July Freebie I created in 2013. I have to tell you, I'd never pick those colors now. However, lately I'm having fun in the challenge. I borrowed a white gradient layer (Free at ScrapGraphics.Com, along with the white brad). The gradient really softened it up. Before that.... Oh, no way. Was not working for me at all.

Freebie White Brad:


In fact, just check out all the ScrapGraphic.Com freebies. Chances are we have some little piece to match whatever page you're working on: http://scrapgraphics.blogspot.com/2014/09/free-digital-scrapbook-type-directory.html


#Scrapbook #ScrapbookPaper #DigitalScrapbook #FreeDigitalScrapbook #GrannyEnchanted #Download #Freebie #Design #DigitalScrapbooking #Patriotic #RedWhiteAndBlue #Baby #Military #July4th #4thofJuly

red white blue and yellow primary colors brown white stars stripes puzzle autism digital scrapbook kit with party balloons stars bunting and brads