Tuesday, November 14, 2023

A-179 Denim Daisy Digital Scrapbook Kit

 The fight with a.i. is real. What does it have against humans that it can get so so so many funky details right, but is in complete denial about humans having only 5 fingers on each hand (well, most of us...)? I will give a respectful nod when it stops such nonsense. I created cartoon babies with it the other day. You don't even want to know about the limbs sprouting from all over the place. Needless to say, Photoshop is still relevant in this a.i. world. Look at the cool daisies on denim it made me though. Cute, right? I loved it and didn't change a thing. Enjoy!



This is what we created with this kit:
I changed the color on the marbled blue paper for the background rim of the photo.
Photo credit: https://pixabay.com/photos/couple-like-cute-happy-follow-4565429/



BLUE DENIM DIGITAL SCRAPBOOK KIT WITH CUTE PNG CHARACTERS IN LEVI WITH BIKE DAISY PEARLS FORKED RIBBON BRAD AND DENIM SEAM