Wednesday, November 22, 2023

A-180 Teal Thanksgiving Digital Scrapbook Kit

 I'm having a very good year with many blessings. I didn't expect this kit to be so large but a.i. kept churning out borderline darling stuff. What do I mean by borderline? The images are hazier than what I'd design. There are extra parts to things, characters, and people. Edges are weird. I like to think of a.i. as alien. It's easier to forgive the hours I have to take to fix the worst of it. But I really didn't fix too much on this. It is a WONKY kit. Expect wonky. It took up two files. I was able to make some fun elements from it. Once they're shrunk down on a page it's going to look fantastic. But expect WONKY. Expect crossed eyes. Expect weird wings. I don't want anyone coming back to me complaining of wonky-ness. Of course it's wonky. It's a.i. The big benefit of a.i. is it's a huge time saver.... an even big time saver if you don't go back and fix all that WONKY. Enjoy.



Teal and orange digital scrapbook kit with 3D elements and characters, pilgrims, elephant, hot air balloon, table, dishes, turkey, family, birds, tree, bunting, windows, houses, trims, flowers, balloons, clouds, bicycle